For anyone, the aftermath of an auto accident can be a bewildering time. This is especially true in the event that one needs health care or rehabilitation services as the result of that accident. FSRA licenses health care service providers throughout the province to ensure Ontarians feel confident in the process of receiving care, and in the services they receive.
A trusted source for the Ontario public
Whether you wish to file a complaint against a service provider, suspect they may be fraudulently billing your insurance company, or have complaints about your insurance company itself, FSRA offers all the resources you need to bring about a satisfactory resolution.
I want to
- Read frequently asked questions
- Know more about service providers
- Learn more about the licensing process
- Find out if my service provider is licensed
- Learn what documents I can request from my licensed service provider
- Learn who the licensing system protects
- Learn how the licensing system lowers auto insurance rates
Note: we are currently transferring content from the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) website to this website. If you are unable to find what you are looking for please visit the FSCO website.